Wednesday, January 2

The 12 Days of 2012

I've been seeing a lot of bloggers out there highlight 12 posts from 2012 and I thought it was a splendid idea. I really enjoyed looking through my previous posts trying to find my top 12. Since I've vowed to make this more of a journal of sorts I have tried to document a little slice of my life, focusing on the positive moments rather than the hard ones. So when looking back at this past year I feel so blessed and grateful for all the wonderful things in my life. And at the beginning of the new year I always enjoy having a chance to reflect on the year before. The new year always holds so much promise and prospect. There's always a hope that the next year will be even better than the last. Although with a new baby in town, it'll be hard to beat 2012. So here's to you, 2012. (And good luck, 2013. You're going to need it.)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment