Thursday, July 26

So You Think You Can Dance

SYTYCD and I have a rocky history. I first found out about the show during season three, and LOVED it but then fell off the SYTYCD bandwagon until last season. But I've done some awesome catching up. You know, YouTube stalking the missed seasons. So here are my favorite few dances from the last 8 seasons (since I'm watching SYTYCD as we speak, I needed SOMETHING to do during the commercials).

PS - Orange seed loves SYTYCD too - he was kicking and moving like crazy during the show! Maybe that's because I forced him into dancing the first three months of his little existence.

{Another} Christopher Scott Opening Routine

And my cute friend Katelyn reminded me of this gem:

Melanie & Marko - Lightbulb Routine

Plus my bro asked for a YouTube playlist of all the dances. There you go, dear brother!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Can you make a youtube playlist of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I loved the stories and emotions of these dances! Of course, my personal favorite was Fix You by Robert & Allison. I related to that in so many ways. I also loved the bird story dances, The Vulture Routine with Jordan & Tadd and Hummingbird/Flower with Hok & Jamie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete