Friday, June 8

The best 1940s day of my life

Last week the hubbys friend asked if I would play dress up for a day for a spec shoot he was directing. Well let me tell you - I would have paid him to participate. It was amazing! I even wore a vintage dress and shoes from the '40s, had my hair done all pretty like and got to try my hand at vintage makeup. I even got a 1940's husband and child. The husband part was only awkward when my actual hubby stopped by to say hello. AND to top it all off said friend of hubby's shot the whole scene with the Red camera....which according to the hubby is a big freaking deal. The only downside was the fact I couldn't breath due to the control top pantyhose and spanx I wore to slim down my teeny baby bump. But who needs breathing when your fake husband comes home from the war to you and your fake child?






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment