Tuesday, January 22

Tie a knot.

hang on.

I love this quote. Mostly because its exactly what I needed to hear. To say things have been rough lately would be an understatement. I am sure when compared to others, my troubles would seem like cake. But for me, in this moment, I must say that this past month has been one of the hardest I've ever endured. It seems as though I am in no shortage of bad luck and both big and little disasters seem to be intent on having a party in my life. I write this, not to have pity or negative attention, but because I want to always be honest in this little bloggy journal of mine. And although I try to keep it upbeat and positive most days, today that would seem untrue. However, I don't ever want to end on a downer. I am SO grateful for the many, many wonderful things in my life and I strive everyday (even the bad ones) to count my blessings. Today I may be tying that knot and desperately hanging on, but I have faith and hope that things will get better soon.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment