Monday, January 28

The No Cow Zone

Let's just talk about all the future animals I want, mmkay? The hubs tells me I can't ship over elephants here to rescue them (something about taking them out of their natural habitat...blah blah blah), so I'm settling on having an elephant refuge in Africa that I'll visit on a yearly basis. But I'm still pretty set on owning a zoo and zoos have elephants so I'm pretty good to go on that front. It all started with seeing "Water for Elephants" and then seeing the movie "We Bought a Zoo" plus this documentary last year pretty much sealed the deal.

So, WHEN we own our dream house, it'll be on about 50 acres of land (which we've already found and were this close to buying....if we had a cool mil laying around that is), thus making it more of a ranch. I....I mean WE plan on having:

2 goats:

And a tree for them to do this:

5 dogs:
Golden Retriever Beagle mix
{A Golden Retriever-Beagle Mix}

 
 {Harlequin Great Dane}

{A Doberman Guard Dog.....we're talking the legit trained by police kind}

The POMSKY- Pommeranian/Siberian Husky. They do not get much bigger than the pommeranian, yet they have the adorable appearance of the husky.  I want one!!
{Pomeranian-Husky Mix.....OMG}

puppy
{Not sure of mix, but I want need it!}

 A handful of chickens:

 2 horses:

 A cat or two:

 2 peacocks:

And a little pygmy pig:
Teacup pig for the ranch 

But under no circumstances, cows:

Those things are wayy too scary to have loitering anywhere nearby. And, I'm totally not kidding. I have this weird phobia of cows. I mean they are BIG and dumb. It would NOT take much for them to trample you, kill you and not even realize it. Plus we've got the Great Dane that looks like a cow, so we're pretty much set.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment