Tuesday, January 15

A Dress for Utah's Red Carpet

So the hubs got his film nominated in a bunch of categories at the Filmed in Utah Awards (woot!!) that take place in February which means this girl has got to find a red carpet-esque dress stat. This would be simple if I didn't need to find a super modest but also super fashionable dress that can cover up my post-baby belly & had lots of cash-o-la to drop. But I am determined to step up to the challenge and even maybe design and make the dress myself. Any attempt at sewing usually results in tears and an unfinished project I ship home to my crazy talented mother to finish. Here are dresses that are currently inspiring me for the task at hand:

{All images from my "Fashion {Couture/Evening}" Pinterest board}

dress + jacket _ glitterweddings.com
01: Using a blazer as a cover up.

beautiful.
02: Gathered at waist and lots of flowy fabric

Joanna Garcia Clothes
03: Embellished Shoulders

Tulle skirt? Yes please.
04: Tulle

10 Eye-Catching Party Dresses | theglitterguide.com
05: Emerald color & 3/4 sleeves

MCQUEEN
06: Silhouette

CARMEN MARC VALVO
07: High Waisted Skirt

<3
08: Feathers

gold clutch & graduated hemline
09: Graduated Hemline

Elie Saab Cap Slb Beaded Top Silk Gown in Pink (gold)
10: Peter Pan Collar

Beautiful dress!
11: Sleeves & Silhouette

this green is unbelievable.
12: Green Sequins

Wow
13: Wrap Dress

Temperley London. Wow.
14: Lots of Embellishment

crop top over fitted dress
15: Cropped Top Over Dress

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment