Friday, January 4

Friday Faves

Since we're still stuck in Utah the hubby and I are starting our New Year's in February. So until I vow to eat healthier and work out more I've got one more month of doing whatever I fancy. That may be why two of this week's faves are food. Maybe not, but that's what I'm telling myself.

Favorite Movie: (Besides this one, of course.) This movie was sweet and awkward at the same time. Which pretty much meant it was awesome.



Favorite Movies Snack: The more butter the better.


Favorite Song: I confess - I'm a T. Swift fan. And I just can't bring myself to apologize. Soooo.....yeah... 


Favorite New Beauty Tool: One 'n Only Argan Curling Iron Wand. Dudes - I got this for Christmas and was pretty skeptical, but geez, this ish works wonders. Usually you wait for 5-10 seconds after wrapping your hair around a curling iron before unwinding, but this one I literally unwrapped my hair the minute I wrapped it and got the tightest curls (that I brushed out to create big loose curls) that lasted for 5 days. 

A product thumbnail of One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Taper Curling Iron

Favorite Candy: I have been keeping a big bag of these in H's diaper bag for longer than I care to admit. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment