Monday, January 28

Aaaanndd thus ended me going to hair schools.

 

It's orange people. Orange. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but it looks way worse/drastic/totally not me in real life and don't even get me started on what it looks like straight. And let me just show you the two pics that I gave them to help explain what I was looking for. I also said "ombre highlights".

Jessica Biel... Love the hair Ombre

I wanted the placement of the 1st and the color of the 2nd. Bless her little heart though....the chick was pretty much brand new and I'm sure tried her darndest. And really - if I was more the rocker type chick this would be cool. But I'm not, so it's not. Totally going back next week to have them tone it down. I'll keep you posted because I know you're dying to know.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. lol, gotta ask for the almost-gratuates in a hair school salon, I've had many bad haircuts before I figured that out. Also from the picture it actually looks pretty great, so I'll have to take your word for it about the orange part. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know that was possible! Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete