Tuesday, April 17

1+1=3

Today is the day I can finally spill the beans! More importantly, today is the day my mom & mother-in-law can spill the beans. They've been hardly containing themselves, but I am SO proud of them for not saying one little peep. Seriously, go Mom & Kathy. Anyway, I'm sure you've deduced by now the big news: I'm prego! And we are beyond excited! I already have the nursery planned, the shopping list made and a bunch of other crazy things you would be scared to know about. The hubby and I are SO happy and a wee bit nervous of what's to come ahead. I'm mostly nervous about the whole delivery part and the fun that will be. Woo hoo. But the little guy (or girl, but I'm convinced it's a boy) will be hereafter referred to as "the orange seed". That's what the hubby and I call him anyway, he's already the size of a large plum, but when we found out I was pregnant he was only the size of an itty bitty orange seed. So we named him accordingly. World, please meet little orange seed. Orange Seed, please say hello to the world. It's your debut and you're not even born yet. Talk about being famous. Just don't let it go to your peanut sized head.



Pin It

1 comment: