Tuesday, April 3

I hate waiting.

Anyone else ever think of this when you're forced to wait around for a dr appt or a class to start or whatever? When I first got my iphone I thought, oh my GOSH I'm never going to be bored again! That lasted about a month. Then I just got bored with the millions of apps I had and checking my email and all that. I swear I'm growing more ADD the older I get. Anyway, here are some awesome YouTube videos & commericals that will keep you entertained for a couple hours. Fear waiting no more! (At least until you've watched them all, then you're screwed.)

1) Straight Talk Commercial
2) The Hoff - Hooked on a Feeling
3) Doritos Shock Collar Commerical
4) Baby Scared by Mom Blowing Nose
5) Charlie Bit Me
6) Twins Wisdom Teeth
7) Prison Inmates Thriller Video
8) Ellen's Funny Signs (the last part is the best)
9) Baby Laughing at Ripping Paper
10) Inception Cat
11) Ellen Scares Taylor Swift
12) Kristen Bell's Sloth Meltdown
13) Sophia Grace & Rosie's Rap
14) The Cat Burglar
15) David Beckham's Prank on Ellen
16) Happy Goat
17) Stuck on an Escalator
18) Did You Hear A Click?
19) Dog Playing Piano
20) Dog Playing w/Mouse Toy
21) Cat Plays Fruit Ninja
22) Cat-In-The-Box
23) Puppy Eating
24) Face Lift Stretches
25) Cat Not Sharing
26) Dog Enjoying Guitar
27) Christian the Lion
28) OK Go Music Video
29) Audi Commercial
30) Bud Light Fire Commercial

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment