Friday, November 30

I guess Holden wasn't ready for his close up

.....But I got a few shots anyway. The little bugger made me promptly decide never to shoot newborns again. And kudos to anyone who can successfully pull it off. I mean, seriously. I would wait an hour holding H in the same position so he'd fall asleep in a cute little pose like the many I've pinned to my Pinterest board. And then the moment I tried to take the photo he'd wake up. So after a couple weeks of getting one shot here and there I called it good.










Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Laura--these are GREAT close-ups! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS JOB! These are ADORABLE! He is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is a long process. Good job though. Great shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did an amazing job! And he's the cutest

    ReplyDelete