Thursday, January 17

Good Southern Food

I'm trying to convince the hubby to settle in Nashville (there's a long explanation that will make me sound crazy, so I'll just leave it at that). It actually hasn't taken that much convincing and we're pretty much sold on the idea of raising our family in either Nashville or San Diego. This is still five or so years away, but it doesn't hurt for me to show him how awesome it could will be. So last night I whipped up a quick meal and with the help of my step mom-in-law it was a feast that would have made Paula Deen proud (I even used one of her recipes!)

The spread: Homemade Root Beer, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Baked Beans, Homemade Honey Butter, Mac & Cheese (my recipe) and a good ol' homestyle salad.









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment