Thursday, November 29

The last three weeks with lots and lots of pictures

First off - SO terribly sorry for the lack of bloggage around here. To be completely frank it's been a bit of a rough adjustment and I've spend most days trying to stop the roller coaster of hormones and recovery sickness from taking over my life. I'm not always that successful (I cried when my hubby told he he'd take me to In-N-Out for lunch yesterday), but it's not for lack of trying! I know this is a beautiful and amazing part of my life and I couldn't be more grateful for little H to be in our lives. But sometimes things can be amazing and hard at the same time. Luckily for me I have an amazing support system of family and friends who have helped me out & an even more amazing (if that's possible) hubby who never lets a day go by without telling me I'm pretty rad for tackling this whole motherhood thing. And now for the onslaught of pictures - I included more from the delivery/birth that I should have posted in H's birth story. Maybe one day I'll go back and change that. Maybe.

Checking in.


Oh yeah....they had me on oxygen too......not the funnest.


Hello baby!


Proud papa....


...and mama.



My sis and bro-in-law came to visit...

...and brought goodies from the whole fam (thanks everyone!)


Learning to multi-task as a new mama.

His going home outfit is WAY cuter in real life. Promise.




My bro and (now-yay!) sis-in-law visiting. Dear brother looks like he's about to eat H, but really he was just crying with him. Or at least that's what he led us to believe....


The first post-hospital sponge bath.

My son likes to flip me off on a daily basis. I'm trying not to take it personally.



My bday! The hubby spoiled me with a mini little shopping spree and Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (my favorite). He's pretty much the greatest. And this is only one of lotsa pictures we have of London photobombing. It's a serious Lady & the Tramp syndrome over here.

And then my cute little niece wanted to make sure I had a bday party complete with doughnuts and party hats. Pay no attention to the baby reaching for the baked goods....we had no idea until we looked at the photo. She's pretty much Alias.

Grams!

4 Generations  - my daddio and my (middle) namesake Grandma.



Two other adorable nieces and my amazing Aunt Holly.

So glad I wasn't the only one making a funny face. That would have been awkward.


Picking out H's first Christmas tree!!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Your little family is growing and it is such a beautiful thing to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! Btw - LOVED the trapeze school thing you got to do, I have always wanted to do that!

    ReplyDelete