Saturday, August 18

Pinstrostiy

"pin·stros·i·ty \pin-ˈsträ-sə-tē\: a pin of great and often frightening size, force, or complexity."

 
    The Original}                                     {The Pinstosity}

So I've had my fair share of "oh that looks so easy, I'm going to do it and it'll look better!" moments while trying things out from Pinterest - (I'm sure you all remember my 4th of July cake & fruit flag platter). Well most of my other failures I choose not to share....because...well.....I'm embarrassed. And secretly I hope you all think I'm a rockstar 99% of the time....not 50%. But it turns out I'm not alone. Phew. And this little site not only makes me feel better about my "pinstrosities" but also kept me giggling for the better part of half an hour. Mostly because I've been there more times than I'll ever admit. Enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment