Wednesday, August 1

31 Flavors

I've had a bit of an unhealthy obsession with ice cream since....well...forever. At one point a few not too many years ago I went through 2 half gallons a week. I'm not proud people, but it happened. So I present to you the best 31 flavors of ice cream for the month of August. And I'm not talking plain ol' strawberry. We're gonna get into the good stuff, the specialty flavors that you've gotta try.

1) Daiquiri Ice (Baskin Robbins) - My ALL TIME fave, but they've discontinued it at most stores so finding it presents a wee bit of a challenge.
2) Mocha Almond Fudge (Dreyer's)
3) Imagine Whirled Peace (Ben & Jerry's)
4) Gingerbread Cookie (Safeway/Vons store brand)
5) Girls Scouts Thin Mint (Dreyer's)
6) Mint Oreo (Breyers)
7) Pistachio Pistachio (Ben & Jerry's)
8) Strawberry Cheesecake (Ben & Jerry's)
9) Pralines N' Cream (Baskin Robbins) - So much better without pecans.
10) Pumpkin Soft Serve (Dairy Queen) - They don't sell this anymore but growing up it was THE best....so maybe we could all start a petition to get it back??
11) Pumpkin (Safeway/Vons store brand) - A close second to the soft serve.
12)  Sweet Cream (Coldstone)
13) Vanilla Health Bar Crunch (Ben & Jerry's)
14) Cookie Dough (Ben & Jerry's)
15) Snicker's (Breyers)
16) Egg Nog (Dreyer's)
17) Triple Cookie Fudge Sundae (Dreyer's)  - I've never tried this one, but I'm pretty sure they can't go wrong with brownie & cookie dough pieces.
18) Cheesecake Brownie (Ben & Jerry's)
19) Creme Brulee (Ben & Jerry's)
20) Reese's PB Cup (Baskin Robbins)
21) Oreo Cookies & Cream (Breyers)
22) Pistachio Almond (Baskin Robbins)
23) Kirkland Vanilla (Costco) - I don't know why, but this is the best vanilla out there and makes me change my normally overloaded ice cream for plain vanilla.
24) Toffee Caramel Crunch (Schwans) - My Grandma used to order from Schwans and whenever I was over she would let me choose the flavor. For a 5 year old it was like winning the lottery.
25) Cake Batter (Coldstone)
26) Vanilla Caramel Fudge (Ben & Jerry's)
27) Peach Cobbler (Ben & Jerry's)
28) Chocolate PB Swirl (Ben & Jerry's)
29) Rocky Road (Breyers) - Trust me on this one. I've been on a lifetime hunt for the best rocky road. And you can't beat chocolate covered almonds.
30) Volun-Tiramisu (Ben & Jerry's exclusive flavor at Target)
31) Brownie Chew Gooder (Ben & Jerry's exclusive flavor at Target)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! this list seems DELISH and I also LOVE ice cream and have never tried some of these. I think i'll need to pace myself. Lol. I feel like I havent seen you in forever- we need to hang out soon. Cute pics from when you went to sound of music!

    ReplyDelete