Thursday, August 9

Let's put it to a vote!

Before I begin I need to make a confession: I put this outfit on for the sole purpose of taking pics for the blog. Immediately after I changed into jeggings and a tshirt to clean the house. I know. I'll give you some time. And some pictures.




(Cooper decided to get in my shot)
(So I decided to ignore him)
{Blazer: Target 2011; Boyfriend Jeans: F21; Tshirt: H&M; Mary Janes: N. Rack; Necklace: Thrifted}

Phew. Glad that's over with. Now we can move on to more important matters - like my shoes. So I picked these Mary Janes up last week and it seemed like an easy decision. They were on sale (at Nordstrom Rack, mind you so basically free), and I put them in my cart pretty much immediately. But I've had them at home for the past week and I don't seem excited to wear them. And I don't know why, which is driving me nuts. Do I keep them or do I return them and find something else basically free at the Rack that I'm more antsy to wear???? What's a girl to do?? Well if she has a blog, she asks for a vote. Which I do, so I am.

PS - As a side note, let's all have  moment of silence for these boyfriend jeans that just so happen to be my favorite and will no longer be worn. Turns out pregoness makes even your most comfy loose jeans seem like they're trying to strangle you. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment