Friday, July 6

4th of July Food

Untitled
Untitled 
Pinterest inspired fruit flag. I know - theirs kicks my butt, and no, I don't want to talk about it.
Untitled
Untitled
I tried to go the sparkler route with these cupcake toppers, so I got the "trick" candles. Well, it just looked like a birthday candle. Boo. BUT the pop rocks sprinkled on top did the trick. If you're into that sort of thing, that is. Personally, I don't like the feeling of my head exploding. But the hubby does and he was pretty cute to rave all about them to everyone who came over. I kinda just love that man.
Untitled
Untitled
Another epic cake fail. I tell you - cakes and I are NOT getting along lately. And Pinterest? You lie - this was SO not "easy". I'm gonna say my problem is I make my cakes too moist. So there. Your dry cake looks excellent but mine tastes better. At least in my head that's how it is, and we all know my head is always right.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment