Thursday, August 2

Dresses Galore

I'm pretty sure that the majority of my pins on Pinterest are of gorgeous dresses I will never wear. But in my head, it's a different story, so let's not tell me any different.

Don't you LOVE the peplum?! And the little swallow print.
love the peplum

Holy red fabric and ruffles! I would DIE to wear this anytime, anywhere. Even to the grocery store. 
gorgeous
{Pinned here}

This dress is pretty much perfect. So of course Kate Middleton would wear it. I would pay millions to shop in her closet.
LOVE this dress to the nth degree

I just love a dress you could almost see your reflection in. Okay, so not really, but this dress is pretty amazing.
deco glam

I don't usually want my hips to look bigger, but this dress wants me to make an exception because it is ah-mazing.
Atelier Versace
{Pinned here}

This girl RENTED this beautiful dress for her wedding. Why did I not think of that??
amazing dress she rented!!
{Find more pics of the dress on her blog}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment