Tuesday, July 31

The Sound of Batman at the Olympics

Where do I start?! The past few days have been pretty freaking stellar.

Thursday  - Saw an awesome rendition of The Sound of Music at the best theatre ever. Which meant I could get dolled up a bit for the occasion. Fake eyelashes included.




{Shoes: N. Rack; Tshirt & Necklace: Target; Skirt: Boutique in LA}

Friday - The Olympics began. Oh.My.Gosh. My life has revolved around nothing else since. I love the Olympics more than any non-sports playing person probably should. PS - wasn't this awesome? (I couldn't find the whole clip, but that was really the best part anyway.) Oh and also this commercial always makes me tear up a bit. Especially since it hits my soon-to-be-mommy nerve.

Saturday -We went to "shoot the tube" (aka fill a little ghetto area with water that builds to shoot you down through a tube under the freeway when you break the dam/road signs holding back the water) with the hubby and his cousins. Well for clarification, HE shot the tube with his cousins and I hung out with his awesome aunt.

Tube 1

Tube

Sunday - We went to one of my favorite of the hubby's cousin's mission farewell for our church. And found out she has a rockstar voice to match her awesome personality and spirit. And THEN for dinner we went to one of my favorite friend's house for dinner with her and her hubby. Talk about an fantastic day.

Monday - .............well we ate these...........sooo  - it was a pretty awesome day.

Tuesday - Leaving in t-minus 10 minutes to FINALLY see the new Batman movie. In IMAX. Iamsostoked.

Pin It

1 comment: