Wednesday, February 1

First of the First (of February)

So I've decided to try a little somethin' out. On the first of every month I'm gonna throw down a little list of awesome things for however many days of the month there are. It could vary from awesome movies to awesome quotes to awesome recipes to awesome random thingamajigs. Ya know, whatever makes my heart go pitter-pat. Since this February marks a leap year, and since I thought that movie sucked (sorry if you liked it), I decided to kick things off with a list of the most awesomest of awesome movies.

Awesome Movies:

Okay, so some of these may be obvious classics, but they are SO great that I listed them anyway. Oh yeah, and they're not in any particular order. Enjoy :)

1) Gladiator
2) Love Actually
3) Meet Joe Black
4) Two Weeks Notice
5) Notting Hill
6) Fight Club
7) Troy
8) Blood Diamond
9) Moulin Rouge
10) Life As We Know It
11) Slumdog Millionaire
12) Casablanca
13) The Proposal
14) She's All That
15) An Affair to Remember
16) Charade
17) The Count of Monte Cristo
18) Both Sherlock Holmes Movies
19) Hitch
20) Just Friends
21) Batman Begins Series
22) My Best Friends Wedding
23) The Italian Job
24) The Skulls
25) X-Men: First Class (& all the X-Men movies for that matter)
26) Crazy, Stupid, Love
27) State of Play
28) The Prestige
29) PS I Love You

Do you have any favorite movies? The hubby and I are ALWAYS looking for awesome movies to watch, so we'd love any suggestions!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment