Sunday, February 19

I Want a Baby Elephant

It's so great when the hubby plans surprise dates. Especially when said surprise dates involve two of my favorite things: eating popcorn and baby animals. I'm pretty sure when the day comes that I get to have my own baby elephant my reaction will go something like this.

{The movie was playing at the Planetarium, so naturally I had to get electrocuted.}

{The movie was in IMAX 3D which means we will never again fully enjoy a movie on the very small big screen.}

{We're on Mars, no big deal.}

{And THEN, we waltzed into Blockbuster to rent a new Wii game and walked out with 35 new movies and 5 Jiffy Pops for 80 bucks! Turns out the store is going out of business. Ironically enough we did NOT walk out with a single Wii game.}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment