Monday, February 6

Weekly Pinterest Picks

Soooo...this weekend the hubby and I flew to Houston to pick up a truck for his Dad. Turns out water in the wiring is NOT a good thing. I couldn't miss school so I had to leave the hubby in Houston to sweet talk the wiring into behaving and fly home all by my lonesome. Luckily I have two cute pups to keep my company while he's away. That is if they're not too pooped from spending the weekend at Camp Bow Wow.


Spending all day playing with other dogs and gnawing on peanut butter filled Kongs must really take it outta ya! Anyhoo - here's this week's Pinterest Picks!

The Forgotten Temple of Lysistrata
Long Forgotten Temple of Lysistrata
{This site makes any place look rad}

It's just so gorgeously plaid and Scottish-esque.
Love this!
{pinned here}

This is probably some of the most sound advice EVER given.
Wise words
{pinned here}

Whhaaaaaaaat?! This is so awesome!
vertical pear salad

Bahahahaha - Yes, yes I remember him well. 
{Pinned here}

While in Houston, the hubby saw this at a gas station. So, SO rad.
So of course, I pinned it immediately. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment