Saturday, December 1

Holiday Treats


It may have actually been October 9th when I wrote this post. I may or may not but definitely was craving the holiday yumminess that begins around December 1st so I decided to write WAYYY in advance the awesome list for December. Thirty-one amazing holiday recipes and treats that I'm pretty sure I'll have already started by the time this post rolls around. Don't judge me - I had a baby in my belly directing me towards all things sweet. So really, this is HIS awesome list post. Man, not even born yet and he's already a blogger. Talk about making his mama proud.

Salted Chocolate-Pecan Toffee Recipe

Triple Chocolate-Covered Peanut Clusters Recipe
....Although I'm pretty sure I'll be making them with cashews instead.

Sugared Cranberries Recipe
Say whaaat??

Butterscotch Caramels
Caramels have been the bane of my cooking existence for quite some time now. This year that will end. I am determined.

Peppermint Cupcakes
5 - {Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes}

Apparently, the best Christmas cookie ever.  Cookie exchange girls raved!
6 - {White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread}
Apparently the best Christmas cookies ever. Which means I have no choice but to make them.

O.M.G  - Something tells me I'm going to try this come December...
7 - {Christmas Tree Cake}
Although after the epic fail of my 4th of July cake there is no way I'll be putting the ornament inside. I think a simple red velvet will suffice.

35 Luscious Homemade Food Gifts
8 - {Homemade Marshmallows}


9 - {Ginger Cookies}
These had better be super soft and chewy. Or else you'l be on my list, Ina.

yum- christmas baking?
10 - {Salted Caramel Shortbread}

Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites ~ Looks like I'll be adding a new recipe to my Christmas baking list!
11 - {Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites}
Wayyyy better than making a gingerbread house.

IMG_4867picnik.jpeg
12 - {Chocolate Mint Truffle Biscotti}

Hot cocoa cookies
13 - {Hot Cocoa Cookies}
I mean, just look at that chocolately goo.

Pumpkin Toffee Cookies with Salted Caramel glaze
14 - {Pumpkin Toffee Cookies w/Salted Caramel Glaze}
Because apparently I need more pumpkin in my life.

Rocky Road Chocolate Bark - Only three ingredients and SUPER easy.
15 - {Rocky Road Chocolate Bark}

dark chocolate & salted caramel topped shortbread
16 - {Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Shortbread}
Since one salted caramel shortbread recipe isn't enough.

Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Caramel Thumbprint Cookies
17 - {Chocolate Hazelnut & Caramel Thumbprint Cookies}
Like a caramel loaded Ferrero Rocher - which are always found in my stocking each Christmas morning.

Pistachio and White Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
18 - {Pistachio & White Chocolate Mousse Tartlets}
I make these every year because they are AMAZING.

Cinnamon Wreath Bread
19 - {Cinnamon Roll Wreath}
It's not Christmas morning without cinnamon rolls and although I usually prefer my cinnamon rolls right from the center of the pan for the ultimate gooeyness, the wreath is so festive I can't resist.

Santa Hat Cupcakes
20 - {Santa Hat Cupcakes}

brownie peppermint cookies
21 - {Brownie Peppermint Cookies}

Mousse Topped White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
22 - {Mousse Topped White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake}
Holy crap. I'm pretty sure I'm salivating right now.

Chocolate Snowballs
23 - {Chocolate Snowballs}
Like sandies...but with chocolate...EXCELLENT.

Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Brownies
24 - {Candy Cane Brownies}

So cute and so simple! North Pole cupcakes.
25 - {North Pole Cupcakes}

Peppermint and White Chocolate Cream Pie
26 - {Peppermint & White Chocolate Cream Pie}

York Peppermint Patty Fudge Cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction
27 - {York Peppermint Patty Fudge Cookies}
Does anyone else need a York stat after seeing this commercial? Mad props to THAT advertising team.

Andes Mint cupcakes
28 - {Andes Cupcakes}
Is the Andes at the end of the meal anyone else's favorite part of going to Olive Garden? Well, besides the house salad. And bread sticks. And alfredo sauce. Hmm, I guess I know where I'm going for dinner.

Christmas Traditions: Melted Snowman Sugar Cookies
29 - {Melted Snowman Sugar Cookies}
Although I'd use this recipe for super soft & thick cookies.

Christmas tree cupcakes make with ice cream cones - LOVE these!
30 - (Christmas Tree Cupcakes}

Caramel Corn
31 - {Caramel Corn}
(Photo courtesy of Paula Deen)
Soo.....I'd share a link to the recipe, but I use my mom's - which is super amazing. If you're lucky I'll share the recipe with you later. And if you're even luckier and live around here I'll even share some of the batch I'll be making with you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment