Friday, December 21

Christmas Wish List

I present my Christmas Wish List. Nothing too fancy here, mostly mom friendly flats (boo) but since all I seem to have is 4" heels they're becoming a quick necessity. Oh, and I listed a steamer. Because everyone should be able to iron without actually ironing.

1. 
2. Women's Mossimo® Vianca Tuxedo Flat - Leopard
3. Personalized Initial Necklace - Hand Stamped Custom Initial Drop -  Initial Necklace - Dainty Jewelry. $18.90, via Etsy.
4. Bubble necklace, White bubble necklace, statement necklace, bib necklace, bridesmaid necklace, bridal necklace. $10.90, via Etsy.
5. 
6. Hunter 'Original Tall' Gloss Rain Boot (Women) | Nordstrom
7. 
and
 3-Way Glaze
8. bareMinerals - The Total Package™ Collection
9. 
10. 
or
Rowenta Ultra Compact Steambrush | Williams-Sonoma
_________________________

3. Tiny "H" necklace
4. Statement necklace
5. Steve Madden Studded flats (in either the teal above or tan)
6. Hunters boots (in either the green above or grey)
7. DIY gel manicure via this pin (link for products here and here)
8. bareMinerals "The Total Package" kit (although sadly now sold out)
9. Feather pendant
10. Garment steamer (Although I can't decide between the stand up or hand held)

All those items are great, but given the chance to be all mushy, I'd say that I have all I could want this year with a healthy baby and wonderful hubby (and two cute pups).

Merry Christmas!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment