Friday, December 14

Friday Fave - "Fly My Cape"

Whew! It's been a week since my last post and I am bound and determined NOT to make this a habit. So real quick before I get to finally finishing the cmas presents that need to ship out tomorrow I wanted to throw out a quick Friday Fave. I actually can't remember if I've already blogged about this, but I'm leaning towards no....soo.....

My friend Amber pinned this episode on Pinterest a few months back and since I'm a huge fan of Castle I was curious. It's not the HAHA kind of funny that I'm typically into (in fact it's pretty dang dry) but it seemed to be that when I'd think about it later I found myself chuckling. Which probably made me look crazy to anyone around. Anyway - so far this is my favorite episode (although I really love #3 too - the end kills me).

Favorite Web Series: The Daly Show
(And really the ONLY web series I watch....)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment