Monday, December 3

What a lovely Saturday.

We started our day off right with a fun little brunch with my dear friend, Rachel at Le Pain Quotidien where we promptly stalked from a distance ran into Jessica Alba. Well, "ran into" may be a loose term. We saw her walk in and to the back of the bakery where she graciously chatted with people from the surrounding tables. The same tables we were THIS close to sitting at. But the hubby chose to sit at the front and I am trying uber hard to not hold it against him. I mean, she's only in my top ten of celebrities to meet. No biggie. But really - I'm a firm believer that celebs should have their privacy respected and I probably would have chickened out anyway. But oh man - the food was SO good.




Then that night we went with my sister, bro-in-law & two adorable nieces to the Burbank Nativity Festival hosted by our church. The two best parts were the St. Vincent Catholic Children's Choir's performance and the live nativity. Complete with livestock and a very unhappy until it was tucked safely away in it's owner's jacket baby pig. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment