Friday, July 6

So my mom is the most thoughtful woman on the planet

Untitled

I think I've mentioned that I'm the Camp Director for a group of girls at my church's Girls Camp (that happens to be next week - prepare yourselves now for the lack of any blog presence around here). Well - my amazing mom sent me a "Camp Care Package". How freaking cute is that? She included a homemade pillowcase (which was a tradition when I was growing up and went to this same camp for her to make for me each year), mini Snickers, those little peach rings that are amazing, fruit flavored Mentos, travel Kleenex packs, some super awesome granola bars and the highly coveted in our family homemade fruit leather. I've been a good little girl and have only eaten one piece of the fruit leather, but the mini snickers didn't stand a chance. I told myself that I was saving them from a terrible melty death sure to be had up at camp, but I'm pretty sure I would have eaten them even if it was freezing outside. Thanks, Mom - you are simply THE BEST.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment