Monday, July 16

Mr. Mraz

I'm back from Girls Camp! And listening to this song on repeat. Like ten times in a row repeat. I just kinda love it for so many reasons. And I may have also just taken a break from this little post to make a ringtone of said song. I'm not obsessed or anything.


In other news here are some random thoughts I've collected over the past, idk, 4 months? So watch out - it's one doozy of a list. But there are some gems in there you won't want to miss. Then again there are some you'll probably wish you had. It's a gamble.

 - I constantly worry that my blog labels aren't perfectly organized. Like what exactly deserves a label of "faves?" My OCD does not like the uncertainty one bit.
 - I have a growing list of lullaby type songs on my phone so I can practice them in the car to make sure I know all the words. I may or may not but definitely plan on having the list by my rocking chair to make sure I don't forget my options. Cute or crazy?
 - The awesomeness (or awkwardness) of saying out loud, "Come on, Laura, you can do this" when turning around super duper quickly for the best ever parking spot before someone else snatches it up.
 - Isn't this the most awesome thing you've ever seen? Where do I sign up?
 - Speaking of being obsessed with songs, the hubby has had this on repeat for the last few weeks. But it's a rad song (& music video), sooooo I don't really mind :)
 - I'm pretty sure I need a sleep number bed. Stat.
 - Does anyone else have trouble shaving kneecaps? I swear I shave in every position possible and there are still stragglers. I've all but given up.
 - Realizing I'm talking out loud to myself in a store when someone passes by. Talk about embarrassing. 
 - Contacts and airplanes - are they not the most crazy things ever?! I mean you throw a few tons of metal in the air, and put a piece of plastic in your eye to see, no big deal.
 - Diet Mt. Dew tastes just like Sprite. 
 - According to the hubby I apparently talk about wanting to be part of a bank heist at least once a month. But to clarify - I don't want Bonnie & Clyde action - more Ocean's Eleven/Italian Job type stuff and I mean, really, who wouldn't want to be part of a heist like that?
 - Why is there no light in the freezer? Because if you're heading to the kitchen for a midnight snack I'm betting it'll be more ice cream and less carrots.
 - Having a husband means not doing simple tasks simply because they're easier to do with someone else. Like making the bed.
 - I may have lost the cap for our laundry detergent, so now just dump in how much I think should be in there. So far, no explosions of soap = success.
 - The other day the hubby came home to find me in sweats, one of his tshirts and bright coral lipstick. I got a very strange look even after I explained that I hadn't worn that lipstick for awhile and summer was going to be over soon so it was necessary.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment