Friday, July 20

Summertime

So the lack of outfit posts have been because I simply don't know how to get dressed these days. The bump is more difficult than I thought to cover up in a flattering way, resulting in almost an hour everyday trying to find something that will suffice.Especially since outfits that I wore last week, don't fit this week. To remedy this problem I've done what every other girl would do in my situation - I made a Pinterest board full of prego inspiration and have vowed to go shopping as soon as possible. Until then, more food talk is in order around here. Beginning now. You see, I love anything related to summer. But I especially love the food. I mean, I LOVE the food around the holidays like nobody's business, but coming in a close second is the summertime grub. So why don't you stay awhile, Summer? Because I could eat these things a few dozen more times.

UntitledUntitled
 Untitled Untitled 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment