Monday, April 2

Weekly Pinterest Picks

This is week 2 of being on time with the weekly pinterest post! Say whhhaaa?! I've got to hurry and post this one cuz homemade pot pies just don't make themselves. Wouldn't it be so rad if they did? I mean they did when I was growing up.....hey Mom - you wanna come show me how pot pies make themselves again? Say in t-minus 3 minutes? Thanks, you're a peach :)

When I saw these, I literally told the hubby that I needed to host a breakfast party stat. He laughed and said, "Of course you do."
LOVE this!  bite size - mini pancakes with strawberries & whipped cream skewers! a little maple syrup to dip.
{Mini Pancake Skewers pinned here}

Is it possible for a girl to love bread more than chocolate? Cuz this girl does. I rarely go to Great Harvest because when I do the loaf is gone within 2 days. Apparently this girl also has no self-control.
Miracle Bread - only takes one hour to make, start to finish! Gosh I love bread.
{1 hour "Miracle Bread"}

Oh thank goodness, I was for sure worried about this one. 
That's just science.
{Pinned here}

Enough said.
how we do marriage...
{Pinned here}

What would a Pinspired post be without a glam dress and a comment about how much I need it? Ps - I also need the shoes and belt....and as long as we're at it I'll take the hair too.
Marion Cottillard
{Pinned here}

This is so precious. I'm going to force my son to take this picture with me whenever I have a son to force. But it won't look forced at all. Right?
{Image here}

So the other day this may have happened to me. And I may have waited about two minutes before the guy, who shall remain nameless, got it and laughed. I may have been relieved he didn't think I was stupid, but then I may have started second-guessing his own intelligence. Since it was 6 in the morning, I may have been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. You're welcome, nameless guy.
this happens to me all the time...
{Pinned here}

And lastly the quintessential funny of the week. Aren't you guys so glad I'm so funny? Or at least pin funny things? Good, I'll take your silence as the affirmative. 
bahahahhahaha, i could not stop laughing
{But not you guys, you're all great. Image here}


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment