Wednesday, April 4

Thanks a lot, GH.

Untitled

This is what happens when I talk about Great Harvest. The next day I look up the closest possible location and report to said location pronto. And then I eat another piece out of the loaf I bought on my way home. And then I make the first of the season fresh strawberry & peanut butter sandwich with an additional two pieces. Trust me, it sounds weird, but it is delicious. Gosh darn you, GH! Why did you have to be on my way home from school? I blame you for the loaf of bread I will be consuming within the next two days. And just in time for swimsuit season. At least I bought the healthy honey wheat, even though my newly found out about gluten allergy won't care. It's a good thing you're awesome, GH, otherwise we would no longer be friends. Okay, who are we kidding? We both know I'm weak when I see your sweet buns. You really are the BEST thing since sliced bread.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment