Monday, April 9

Lightning

I know they tell you that when it rains it pours, but what they don't mention is that there's also lightning. And sometimes you get struck by said lightning. Without going into too many gory details, that lightning came in the form of me tweaking my already pretty messed up back at our eight hour dance practice on Saturday. Just that alone would have been rough, but it was another blow after a LONG chain of blows. Not to mention that our big dance show is coming up in exactly one week and I still have the end of a dance to learn - complete with awesome lifts. Man, alive. Okay, the pity party for one is officially over. Thanks for coming and bringing balloons. They look rad. But honestly, I am just so glad that my awesome hubby is so...well...awesome. Without being asked or even nudged he's done the dishes, laundry, cleaned the kitchen, stocked the fridge with slim fast shakes and water for my 6am dance practices and let me call and interrupt him at work to cry/whine/whatever. He's seriously the best. I give you all permission to be jealous now.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment