Saturday, March 31

This weekend

This weekend is going to be perfect - lots of food, time with the hubby, nice weather, and listening to our church's General Conference. Without getting too preachy, I love it because the uplifting messages give me encouragement and strength to keep going with the daily grind. I personally believe that the leaders who speak to us during this semi-annual conference are disciples of Christ just like those in the Bible - and to me, being able to hear their messages is a pretty amazing thing. Anyway, we're going to start a tradition to make the most unhealthy yummy breakfast possible on the two Sundays a year we have conference. Tomorrow I'm making these, and I'm kind of already drooling. Don't pretend you're not either.



{Blouse: Forever 21; Jeans & Oxford Shoes: Target; Lipstain: Revlon Just Bitten in Flame}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment