Friday, April 13

Random thoughts and a cool quote.

Awesome quote. Remind me to remind myself of this more often. Please and thank you.

.
{Pinned here}

Welp, sorry for the lack of picture posts lately, or really any posts in general. I've only done two this week. Boo. Once our gonna-be-awesome dance showcase is over next week I'll be free as a bird. Oh, until finals hit the next week. THEN I'll be good. Oh, that is until the next weekend when the hubby and I go to LA for my co-MOH's wedding. {Super stoked D!} Okay, but THEN I should be able to keep up a fairly normal blog routine. For reals. Until then, hit and miss blog posts are gonna be the up and coming trend 'round these here parts. For now, here are a couple random thoughts for you:

 - Thanks to a delicious Easter basket from my dear mother-in-law, my past love for Hershey's Cookies n' Creme bars has been reinvigorated. Score.
 - I cannot walk past the freezer section without buying like 3 items. Even in times when the hubby dreads opening it for fear of getting hit by one of my many ice cream/fruit bar novelties.
 - Everyone should make designs on their table with the pledge before shinning it up nice and pretty. It=Awesome.
 - I hate throwing away fresh flowers, so I usually let them wither and die for a good 2 days past when I should dump them and then give myself a mental slap on the hand for not doing it sooner.
 - I need lots of new summer things. NEED people. Pastel skinnies, a mustard colored cardigan, new gladiator sandals, a chambray button up, a plaid lightweight button up since mine has mysteriously disappeared, neon wedges, maxi skirts, jean shorts, new flowy t-shirts. Good thing I just paid off my Nordy's credit card. It's a perfect time to whip it out again. Right?
 - I've developed a new found liking of Nicklecreek. It makes me feel like I should live in the country and sing some bluegrass myself.
 - I love new socks.
 - Why do colleges never have an "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of their emails? I've transferred around a TON and now I get swarms of emails from different colleges. Oh and when you CAN unsubscribe from an email and they send you an email saying you're unsubscribed isn't it the most ironic terrible thing ever? Just stop it, people.
 - When an awesome song is playing you feel like you can conquer the world. When a terrible song is playing you feel like you're bleeding from your ears and do anything to stop it. 
 - I'm in a constant state of wanting to cut bangs again and remembering how much work my naturally curly hair makes them.
 - Farmer's Markets are probably the best things EVER. Oh and fair food.
 - Chocolate covered pomegranate seeds from Costco will be the death of me.
 - Apparently I'm 70 years old because pretty much every evening I watch Wheel Of Fortune & Jeopardy. I feel super smart when I get a puzzle or answer right. Last night I even capped off the fun by being thoroughly entertained by the Antiques Roadshow. I need help.
 - I'm deathly afraid of giving something the "thumbs up" on Pandora, because that means it'll play that same. exact. song. a million bajillion times.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment