Monday, January 23

Weekly Pinterest Picks

To say last week was crazy would be a bit of an understatement. What did I learn from the experience? 22 credits is too many, French is super hard and confusing and has unnecessary formal/informal, masculine/feminine/plural components and I could be a Jr Miss judge. The hubby and I went up to watch my niece in her Jr Miss performance (she did awesome btw, and so did my hubby for sitting through 5 hours of 34 girls doing the same things over and over so they could be judged), and I picked all the winners (minus one)! But as a result of our trip I missed last week's Friday faves. But never fear, they will be back in t-minus 4 days. In the meantime, enjoy the weekly pinterest picks!

I can't tell whether I want to scarf this or throw up at the thought. It's a weird sensation.

Pinned Image

This is like the perfect summer dress. 

Pinned Image

Five words: Skinny. Cheesecake. Brownies. Yes. Please.

Pinned Image

Is this not the coolest thing ever? Definitely going here someday.

Pinned Image

I could not stop laughing!

hores like carots horses carrots kids story writing school essay image macro
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment