Friday, January 13

Weekly Pinterest Picks

Is anyone as obsessed with Pinterest as much as I am? It was seriously like someone ninja-ed their way into my brain and found exactly what I didn't know I wanted. Now what am I going to do with all the files of random pictures on my computer? Somehow I'll find a way to pin them. But for now, here are my favorite pins of the week:

Holy Baloney! This is genius!

Pinned Image

Why do I love these so much? It makes me want to kick a guy in the groin after he's been chasing me with a gun down the street ala Alias. 

Pinned Image

I'm pretty sure whenever I make these that I'll eat the ENTIRE batch. French Fries have always been my Achilles heel. 

Pinned Image

I need an occasion to do my hair all side swept and barely wavey. Please also note that I love the pink lips. Anyone know of a super fancy party I can crash? ......No? FINE.

Pinned Image

Tee Hee Hee....How can you not giggle like a little girl when you see this face? (Men included)

Pinned Image
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment