Sunday, January 15

Friday Faves....on Sunday

This week it's all about stellar beauty finds. And funnies from Pinterest (which I'm thinking about making a daily occurrence 'round these parts). And a super yummy recipe. So really its just all about awesome things (aka my faves). Let me introduce you to five things that WILL change your life - I guarantee it..............and no, I did not just say that last part in the voice of the Men's Warehouse commercials.

Numero Uno: Revlon's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara

Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Plumping Mascara - Blackest Black.Opens in a new window

This stuff is seriously the best EVER. I'm a drugstore girl,  so I can't compare it to Mac or anything, but even if I did, I still think it would take the cake. And yes, I would put money on that statement.

Numero Dos: Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Oreo-Stuffed-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n

You 'eard me right. These babies will blow your MIND. I've made them a few times and they never EVER disappoint.

Numero Tres: {link}


Pinned Image

I am IN. No question mark.

Numero Quatro: L'Oreal Magic Souffle Foundation

L'Oreal Studio Secret Magic Smth Souffle.Opens in a new window
Again, it's from the drugstore. Again it is amazing. The name is no hyperbole, it really is magic. I happen to be cursed blessed with freckles which give me an uneven skin tone (at least that's what I tell myself). Anyhoo, I need full coverage when it comes to foundation, but I hate the caked on look when I pair liquid foundation with powder. [Enter Magic Souffle] I'm sure Clinique or Mac or Bobby Brown or Bare Minerals could do the job just as good and probably better, but this fits nicely in my budget and does a super duper good job.

Numero Cinco: {link}

Pinned Image

Because it is just SO funny.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment