Monday, June 11

Talk about a party pooper


Have I mentioned Orange Seed's due date is October 31st? As in Halloween? As in the day that I was supposed to be born and wasn't? And that typically first babies come late? So there's a good chance that I'll have to share my birthday? Boo. We're talking about a legitimate party pooper here. As in one that poops at my birthday party. And I'm a BIG one for birthdays. Every year I take off work/school for my bday and the hubbys. We do a big bday day of fun, plus a party, plus a week of festivities. I've always loved my bday, almost more than Christmas, so imagine my dismay at the thought of sharing that perfect all-about-me day. It's a good thing he'll be a cute little sucker. And that I'll probably love him more than anything in the whole wide world. But if he so happens to be born on my bday I'm seriously considering giving him the day he comes home from the hospital as his birthday. And I'm going to pretend that won't make me a bad mom, because seriously people - it's MY birthday.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment