Tuesday, June 5

Prego-ness

There is just too much creativeness out there. Especially on Pinterest. And said creativeness overwhelms me with everything I just NEED to do in order to capture this awesome point in my life. Maybe I can do a couple ideas with each child. Because there is no way I can do this all with little Orange Seed. And even if I could, imagine how all the other little seeds would feel if the orange little dude got all the creative coolness. At least that's what I'm telling myself in order to preserve my sanity and not feel like I'm failing as a soon-to-be mother hen. So now I just need to decide which of these little gems I end up doing while ballooning up like an elephant.

before/after
{Pinned here}
such a good idea!
{Pinned here}

this is an awesome idea!
{Pinned here}

great idea
{Pinned here}

And just take a look at all the other brilliant ideas out there for Orange Seed after he pops out: 

Hahahahah - awesome.
{Pinned here}

funniest onesies ever :)
{Pinned here}

Love it :)
{Pinned here}

cute way to record milestones: Whiteboard with white frame. For milestones, date the corner. You can always remember exactly what they looked liked when all those things happened.
{Pinned here}

Mustache Baby
{I love this Dad's expression! Pinned here}

Little man onesie idea-- make different color bow ties and attach with a snap. So cute!
{Pinned here}

Onesie
{Pinned here}

diy baby bow-tie onesies
{Pinned here}


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment