Wednesday, June 27

Quick & Easy S'mores Cupcakes

Untitled
{Cupcake topper idea found here...I used a box mix + 1 c sour cream for the cupcakes}

So I've been working on the perfect s'mores cupcake recipe and............this isn't it. BUT my hubby rated them in the top 5 cupcakes I've ever made, so I guess they'll suffice until I can make some gourmet s'mores cupcakes with a chocolate ganache, graham cracker crust and marshmallow frosting. I DO love that I don't have to make frosting since frosting and I don't always see eye to eye. But - I gotta warn you - the marshmallows tend to slip off the graham crackers and you need to re-adjust them after a few minutes. Also, they don't get as browned and toasty as I like my 'mallows so I cheated and used my kitchen torch after taking them out of the oven.

  Untitled

  Untitled

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment