Monday, June 4

Strawberry Fields

If any of you know me from Facebook (which I'm guessing is all of you), then you may have seen my post yesterday about making 9 strawberry desserts this week. Winco happened to be having a killer sale and the 2lb packages were only $1.48!!! Holy crap, is that even possible?! Whelp, here are the contenders for what I'm going to do with these tasty little gems of a deal. Turns out I'm only making 7 strawberry desserts, because 2 happen to be either something blackberry or something raspberry. Oh and 1 something key lime, but it's totally not what you think. So I kinda lied to you, sorry. I'll make sure to make it up to you by bringing you some of this deliciousness. If you live within 5 miles of me, that is.

Pinned Image
{Strawberries dipped in marshmallow creme and torched. Pinned here, although it says frosting}



lemon blackberry cheesecake
{Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake. I'm pretty sure I'm making this first. And maybe I'm also drooling right now....don't tell anyone}

{Doing this with strawberries on top instead of cherries - Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes}

Lemon Raspberry cupcake 868x1024 Lemonade Cupcakes with Fresh Raspberry Frosting

Easy-Strawberry-Sorbet-Recipe

strawberry cupcakes
{Strawberry Cupcakes w/Strawberry Frosting....not to be confused with those made with Strawberry-Lime frosting...pshhh - obviously they're SOOOOOO different}


lime cake
{Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake}
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment