Wednesday, March 7

The greatest worst trip ever

Remember the time when my hubby left me for some dysfunctional wires? {Don't remember? This, thisthis & this will help jog your memory}. Welp, here are the deets from the trip. I know. FINALLY.

{The truck}

 

 
{The hubby working hard}

 


{I tried to keep myself entertained, but I'll be honest, I was pr-etty bored}


{When we decided to call it a day, we had to strap a new tarp down, which was a little bitty adventure on its own}


{The next day we couldn't really do anything since all the mechanics were closed, so we headed to the mall. Like 14 yr olds. It was there we found a church....in said mall....only in Texas}


{We ALSO found that you can get your taxes done just outside of the food court. Score.}


{We got these chair massages and mine basically felt like I was getting punched in the back}




{We then hit the mall arcade, okay so maybe we were like 12 yr olds, and I TOTALLY beat the hubby at air hockey!}




{When we left lunch to walk back to our hotel, it was POURING and apparently Houston doesn't believe in sidewalks. You can't tell from the pic, but I was soaked and even had water puddles IN my boots. Is that not the WORST feeling EVER?}
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment