Monday, March 5

Let's Pretend...

...That it's last Thursday because then I wouldn't feel so bad for delaying the most important post of the month: The Awesome-est of Awesome List! BTW, today feels like summer 'cuz it's a whopping 65 degrees!! Utah, lets stop being all see-sawish with the weather (like dumping 5" of snow that knocks out my power like on Friday) and just settle on summer. Please and thank you. Anyway, in honor of my current state of spring fever, I've compiled a list of songs you should jam to while you're driving with the windows down and singing at the top of your lungs no matter how many strange looks you get. One time I may or may not have but definitely got a "you go girl" from a passing by car. Awkward or awesome? I'm gonna go with awesome - no one tell me differently. Oh and ps - these might not all be summer worthy songs, but I promise, no fingers crossed, that they're all super duper awesome.

Awesome Songs:


1) All Time Fav: Un Giorno Per Noi (Romeo E Giulietta) - Josh Groban
2) We Are Young - Fun.
3) Viva la Vida - Coldplay
4) Time is Running Out - Muse
5) Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N' Roses
6) Long Live - Taylor Swift
7) Standing Outside the Fire - Garth Brooks
8) Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
9) Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (I think this is the most brilliant song written. I'm sure they were just all high on drugs but it still blows my mind.)
10) Fantasy - Mariah Carey
11) Hallelujah - Justin Timberlake & Matt Morris (This version is the best EVER.)
12) Apologize - OneRepublic
13) Toxic - Britney Spears
14) No One - Alicia Keys
15) Over You - Chris Daughtry
16) The Best of Me - Starting Line
17) Run - Snow Patrol
18) Honey - Moby
19) The Scientist - Coldplay
20) Bye, Bye, Bye - N'Sync (Don't act like you don't know every. single. word.)
21) I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for a Cutie
22) Dancing - Elisa
23) The Cave - Mumford & Sons
24) You've Got the Love - Florence + The Machine
25) Don't Cry Out - Shiny Toy Guns
26) How Sweet It Is - Michael Buble
27) Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
28) We Are Broken - Paramore
29) Stand - Rascal Flatts
30) When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
31) A Night To Remember - SHeDAISY

**Update (3/18) - Just changed #9 & #11 because I'm thinking this might become a work in progress and just get better and better and BETTER! Hurrah!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love this list, I will defiantly have to use some of these. Maybe I will have to share a few of my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea, share away!

    ReplyDelete