Monday, March 19

Vday

Before we get too ahead of ourselves here, I have been meaning to post about Valentine's Day (aka lover's day). This vday we decided to keep it low key and do a fun dinner and dessert at home. And can I just say, it was PERFECT. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Seriously. The best part was spending time with the hubby. (Did I hear an audible "awwww"? or was it more like "gag me?" I'm gonna go with "aww".) Now for the juicy details (you know - what I wore to school, what we made for dinner, how we set the table, etc etc.) Real juicy stuff, I tell ya. 



{You can't really tell, but these are leopard print. I was so proud that I mixed stripes and leopard that I took a million shots trying to get a good one, but just ended up with a million bad ones.}

{Sooo, my hubby walked in curious to see what I was doing. This is me being super awkward not wanting to pose when we was watching and having the camera timer go off.}





{The Creme Brulee process:}
Cb 

Cb 

Cb 

Cb 

Cb 

Cb 

Cb 

Creme brûlée
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment