Sunday, March 18

Weekly Pinterest Picks

So I promise (cross-my-heart) that I will not make this once weekly blog post thing a habit. It's just been crazy around here with midterms and spring break and such. BTW - I've got some awesome pics to show you all of the trip to Zion National Park we took last week. Just get mentally prepared for that awesomeness coming your way. In the meantime, I want to do the Weekly Pinterest Picks a day early, because, well, we all deserve it. And also because I FINALLY got my Pinterest account working again after like a, idk, 3 week drought? It was awful. Never let it happen to you. So without further delay, my pinterest picks!

Photobucket 
{I'm pretty sure I'm doing this tomorrow. I decided to let my hair be all natural and curly and such the last few days and it has NOT been good to me.}

Elie Saab Spring '11 
{Do I post pretty formal dresses too much? No? Good, because I'm fairly certain you couldn't make me stop. Even if you said pretty please. Honestly the whole Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring collection of 2011 makes me swoon.}

So dreamy. EyePoetryPhotography on Etsy. 
{Is there anything better than a sunburst in photography? I'm obsessed. Please don't buy it before I get the chance. Thankyouverymuch.}

Love how retro these are! 
{The most perfectly perfect retro shoes that ever were. And only $23?! Thank you China.}

Thanks for the water! 
{Well, bless his little heart. Pinned here.}

Lol 
{I feel like this is what my professors are doing after every test I've taken. Pinned here.}

Turtle cupcakes 
{I'm waiting for the caramel to cool as we speak. Cross your fingers there will be picture proof tomorrow and a happy stomach tonight. Recipe found here.}

This is going to my balcony 
{Once I figure out where this place is I am going immediately. Pinned here.}

Hahahahaha 
{Because it just makes me laugh. Probably more than I should admit.}



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment