Wednesday, October 3

Triple Digits


The last few days have been spent in a sea of boxes, tissues, cough drop wrappers and flip flops. Not only has it been triple digits down here (what the?!) but I also acquired my yearly cold somewhere along the way from Utah. So I've sloughed off all regards for fashion to dress as cool as possible and have decided to buy stock in Puffs plus lotion tissues (because everyone knows those are the ONLY ones not to make your runny noses raw). Luckily I have the MOST amazing hubby who won't let me do a thing. Yesterday I had to practically beg him to let me go with him grocery shopping :) And I also have the most amazing friends and sister who have been dropping by to help unpack so my little 8 months prego & sick body doesn't collapse. And they sometimes even bring yummy chocolate chip cookies which I practically polish off in a day. It's the little things that make the difference.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment