Monday, October 29

I've still got this big ol' belly


Last week when we went to the doctor he told us they calculated our due date differently than our dr in Utah and I was actually already due. Which is pretty much the dream of any 3rd-trimester-totally-over-this-thing-called-pregnancy woman. So today we go to our appointment with our hospital bags packed, car seat in the car and ready to talk induction just like the doc said we would. But apparently this Halloween season we got a trick instead of a treat. Because surprise, surprise - he said they figured out the wrong due date and we're back to the due date of Oct 30. Boo.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I know you don't know me, but I'm a friend of Joes and I just found your blog and I have to say you're adorable! You will have the most beautiful baby and I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck and I can't wait to keep following your blog and getting updates on your little bambino. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashleigh! We just had our baby a few days ago and I am writing a post about it as we speak! :)

    ReplyDelete