Friday, May 18

Simple



{Sweater: Old Navy; Jeans: F21; Boots: Ross}

We find out the gender in t-minus 1 hour!! I can't wait to finally start buying itty bitty clothes. Because that's basically the best part of having a baby. Well I guess the whole miracle of life thing is pretty rad too, but it narrowly beats out the clothes. Oh and the SHOES. Totally impractical and totally necessary. So since Utah decided to rain today (which isn't too bad since it's been very cooperative lately with the sun), I got to whip out my winter boots and new maternity sweater I bought for when I'm an elephant in the fall. I love that I can wear it even without the massive bump and I what I love even more is that it was only $8. I don't care who you are, you CANNOT beat that. I kept the rest of the outfit simple because it seemed like the right thing to do and sometimes nothing beats just throwing on jeans and a white tee (.....oh, and a sweater).

PS - Please don't send social services after me. I promise I know that baby clothes are the least amazing part about having a baby :)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Laura! I love your blog! I can't wait to know....boy or girl? You are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharlene! We're having a boy and we're so excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete