Tuesday, May 29

Memorial Day Weekend Pt. 1

Gosh I love holidays. Especially since lately I've been trapped in the house with only my "to do" list and the pups to keep me company. And the pups don't really count since they sleep the entire day. Needless to say I've been going a bit crazy. So when I actually have human contact it's a pretty good day. Especially when said human contact is a cute man you call your hubby. Or...I call my hubby. I hope you don't call him your hubby, that would be weird. Anyway, Saturday we decided to go up to the air show at Hill Air Force Base. Top Gun style. We even played "The Danger Zone" while getting ready. In another life my husband would have been Maverick and I would be a prima ballerina, or a sober Brittany Spears. But I'm getting off topic...I told you I go crazy alone. So the day started off great....and then Utah decided to dump big fat wet rain drops with thunder and super cold wind. Thanks, Utah. They put the show on hold and we made the trek back to our car with the other thousands of people who decided it wasn't worth it to be cold and miserable waiting for the show to start again. On the bright side, the stuff we saw before the rain came was pretty rad and we're excited to go to another air show with little Orange Seed.

{We decided we could easily fit ten elephants in here. Just in case you ever needed to move ten elephants. Or one...like in Operation Dumbo Drop.}
Untitled

{Trying to be optimistic despite the clouds and wind....also you can't tell but my outfit was pretty rad which always helps me be in a good mood.}
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

{The aftermath....we were soaked from head to toe and let me tell you - I HATE being wet in my clothes unless it's intentional and even then it's a strong dislike.}
Untitled

{Also, my awesome boat shoes got dirty. I'm still trying to figure out how to clean them properly.}
Untitled

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment