Tuesday, May 22

An outfit post just because I like you.





{Jean Capris: F21, Gry Cardigan & Striped Tank: Target; Shoes: Steve Madden; Necklace: Thrifted}

So, last week the pups and I decided to enjoy some time on the balcony. Are you guys getting sick of seeing that as my backdrop already? Maybe one day I'll have the courage to go take pics of myself in public, but with the timer incessantly beeping on the camera, that just sounds awkward. Anyway, this little getup reminded me of the nautical trend going around, right down to my boat shoes, which I'm pretty sure they go with everything. I thought my Toms were awesome, but these puppies take the cake. They caught me off guard during my last excursion to Nordstrom Rack when I thought for sure I'd walk away with some killer heels. But I tried on about 5 different variations of these, including the real Sperry Top Siders, but these came out the victors. Prepare yourselves now to see these in just about every outfit post following on this little blog.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment